1) When will my order be delivered?
We provide the most efficient and quickest delivery possible.
We use third party contractors to deliver our products to our customers. We can aim to dispatch within 24 hours or the next working day if the product is available within Australia. Before dispatch we will contact you to confirm the products, dispatch and delivery.
If the product isn’t available within Australia, we will contact you regarding dispatch and delivery time.
2) How do I track my order?
Upon request we can provide you with a tracking number.
3) Is pick up instore available?
Absolutely, you can pick up instore from both online and over the phone orders.
Unit 2 - 3 / 5 Dampier Road
Welshpool WA 6106
4) What should I do if I’m unsure of the pump I should select?
At Pumps WA we have trained staff to help you sizing the pump. Please call us (08) 9350 9090 for an in-depth discussion to find the right pump for you. On call we will be asking a variety of questions on your site conditions and about the application.We will provide you with at least two or more pump options by the end of the phone call that will suit your needs.
5) I can’t find replacement pumps/model/brand on your site?
Sending a photo of the pump model/description plate, located on the product and providing as much information as possible about your old pump to email@example.com is the best way we can help you identify your old pump.
Make sure you provide a phone number with the best time to call for further discussion.
6) Where can I find information on your products?
All our listed products on our website have the most information available by the manufacturer. If you can’t find the answer to your question regarding any product, we are more than happy to help, please call us (08) 9350 9090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7) What payment methods do you accept?
Currently, we accept Credit/Debit cards, direct deposits and PayPal payments. We also have the option for in store payments for pick up orders.
8) How can I resolve any issue I may have found with my product?
If there are any issues with your product, the first step is to consult the user manual to help resolve the issue. If you can’t resolve the issue, please contact us via phone(08) 9350 9090 or email email@example.com so we can help resolve any issues you may have with the product.
9) What should I do if I haven’t received my order or have received a damaged order?
We take these matters very seriously and will investigate each individual case thoroughly. We will do our best to resolve delivery mishaps as quick as possible.
1. If you have received a damaged product, you should not throw the product away; as we require photo proof of the damaged product to investigate. The photos can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After investigation of the claim, a new product will be resent at no cost if the damage claim is accepted.
2. If your products haven’t been received and have been potentially lost during delivery, we will try to locate the product and if there's a clear indication that your order is lost, we'll re-send the order to you at no cost.
10) What should I do if I’ve received / ordered the wrong product or a product that is inadequate?
We will investigate each individual case thoroughly and will contact you as soon as possible to resolve the problems you may have. If you received or accidentally ordered the wrong product or an inadequate product you should keep the product and contact us at email@example.com. When contacting us please send a photo of the product and your delivery order (if applicable).
1. If the order is in its original packaging and is a normal stock item it can be returned. Customers will be responsible for delivery costs to and from Welshpool WA 6106.
2. Packaging must be in sell-able condition
3. If the product is a special-order item there may be a restocking fee incurred upon return by manufacturers.
4. We are very diligent when packaging your orders, each order gets checked by two staff members to ensure we pack the orders correctly before dispatch. If you've received the wrong product, we will require photo proof of the wrongly sent product emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible and will re-send the correct product at no extra cost in the event you’ve received the wrong product.
5. In the event you've received your order with missing Pump/Parts/accessories, we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Contact us at email@example.com and please send photo proof of the missing part and the delivery order. We will contact you regarding further instructions.
11) What is the warranty when purchasing a product from Pumps WA?
All our products sold by Pumps WA comes with the manufacturers Australian wide warranty. The period of the warranty differs from each manufacturer and product. The terms and conditions of warranty can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
If your product has failed in some way within the warranty period, you can either contact us on (08) 9350 9090 or contact the customer service team of the manufacturer.
The contact details of the manufacturer’s customer service centers are supplied with your product. i.e. in the owner’s manual
If you didn’t receive the manufacturer’s customer service contact details with your product we will be happy to supply you with the details, contact us via phone (08) 9350 9090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a claim you will need your product or tax invoice number on hand when you call the manufacturers customer service center. If you have any inquires or unsure as to what your product or tax number is, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or call.
12) Warranty and Returns Policy
At Pumps WA we aim for 100% customer satisfaction.
If you would like to contact our staff for any assistance or advice, please free to call on (08) 9350 9090 or email email@example.com
All our products are of high quality from top industry manufacturers with full manufacturer warranty. In the event you received a faulty product please contact us to let us know the details of the issue.
We will discuss the proceeding actions regarding the faulty product to help resolve the issue, as listed below. We will require the faulty product to be returned at Welshpool WA 6106.
Products will be refunded or replaced, if:
There is a material or manufacturing fault with a product you received.
A product has been damaged during delivery
A product has become faulty within its given manufacturer warranty period.
You are required to assume all transit expenses, if:
A product that has been purchased is no longer wanted or required
An incorrect product was purchased
A restocking fee may be charged by manufacturers
We will NOT be able to replace a product or provide a refund if:
The product is damaged due to accidental misuse, incorrect install or used for not suitable application.
A new product is not returned in an immediately sellable condition.
Pump damage is considered as an accidental misuse, if:
The pump wasn’t installed correctly
The wrong pump was used for a particular use/function.
The pump was used outside its performance curve.
There is insufficient / inadequate supply of electricity.
The pump runs dry.
There is improper heat shrink connection.
Pricing and Delivery Confirmation
The price is confirmed at the checkout point on our website which is inclusive of any delivery fees. The delivery of our products is subject to final confirmation. One of our team members will contact you to confirm the products, dispatch and delivery of your products once an order is placed.
We reserve the right to charge freight on over-weight or bulky items if necessary.