4” e-GS Series Lowara Submersible Pumps
Eco-design compliant MEI ≥ 0,4
Approvals: - ACS - D.M.174/2004
• Water supply from drilled wells, cisterns.
• Sprinkler irrigation.
• Pressure boosting.
• Maximum pump overall diameter (cable cover included): 99 mm.
• Maximum immersion depth: 150 m (with 4OS motor).
• Maximum permissible quantity of sand: 150 g/m3.
• Maximum supply voltage variations: ±10% (4OS)
• Maximum number of starts for hour evenly distributed: 30 (4OS)
• Horizontal operation: 4OS up to 2,2 kW.
• Maximum temperature of water in contact with motor: 35°C
CONSTRUCTION CHARACTERISTICS PUMP:
• Abrasion-resistant construction. The front wear ring, combined with the floating impellers, ensures optimum resistance to sand abrasion.
• The upper and lower supports are made of precision-cast stainless steel, ensuring resistance to corrosion, durability and a sturdy coupling to the motor.
• The hexagonal pump shaft guarantees an effective impeller driving.
• Stainless steel non-return valve integrated in the head
• The e-GS series pumps can be coupled to either the 4OS or L4C motors