Lowara liquid-cooled submersible motors comes with the choice of component materials that ensures optimum operating performances, superior quality, reliability and ease of installation.
- Lowara motors have stainless still outer sleeve.
- The shaft extension and coupling dimensions are made to NEMA standards.
- The rewindable stator, classF insulation and IP68 protection class makes this range of motor exceptional.
- Internal fluid according meets the standards for oils in contact with foodstuffs (F.D.A. - FOOD ANDDRUG ADMINISTRATION).
- The axial load is supported by angular bearings and mechanical seal protected by sand guard.
- Maximum immersion depth is 150 meter and maximum number of starts perhour at regular intervals are 30 for direct start and 20 for impedance start.
- Maximum supply voltage variations allowed is 230V ±10%,400V ±10%.
- The motors are designed for maximum temperature of 35°C that applies to motors working in an installation capable of delivering a flow of water around the motor jacket of at least 0,08 m/s.
- The water pH to be 4÷8, the axial thrust to be 3000 N from 0,37 to 2,2 kW and 6500 N from 3 to 7,5 kW.
- Extractable supply cable fitted with watertight connector.
- The motors are available in 0,37 to 4 kW 220-240 V, 50 Hz (single phase) and
- and 0,37 to 7,5 kW 380-415 V, 50 Hz (three phase)
Other DetailsWarranty 1 Year
Motor Size 4 Inch
Phase Single , 240v
Wire 3 Wire
Note : Requires Starter Part No QPC05